- 2 cans Albacore Tuna in water (I prefer the cans with No Sodium Added)
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 lemon (1 wedge)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Open tuna cans, drain the water, place the tuna in a bowl, and separate the pieces with a fork. Add in all the ingredients and mix. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
This tuna is great for sandwiches or add a scoop to a green salad!